Who We Are
European Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Association (ENNA) is a scientific and professional organization that represents chemists, biologists, physicists and material scientists in Europe, Asia and America. ENNA is a nonprofit organization and its mission is to promote interdisciplinary sciences. It will ensure public services on all research and education matters within the scope of nanoscience and nanotechnology. ENNA provides a common platform for the exchange of ideas among scientists, technologists, teachers, and students. It is aiming at becoming the largest association of nanoscientists in Europe. The mission of the ENNA is to advance the creation, communication and application of nanoscience knowledge to benefit society and improve people’s lives.
ENNA seeks to advance science, engineering, and innovations throughout the World for the benefit of all people. To fulfill this mission, the ENNA board has set these goals:
- enhance communications among scientists and the public;
- promote and defend the integrity of science;
- strengthen the support for science & technology enterprise;
- promote the responsible use of science in public policy;
- strengthen and diversify the science & technology workforce;
- foster education in science and technology for everyone;
- Increase public engagement with science & technology;
- Advance international cooperation in science;
Become a Member and Get More
Whatever your area of expertise or place of work, you can access more.
More science, more networking, more education.