Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships, 2019
The RMIT University is delighted to announce Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships to the citizens of Malaysia to support their education.
Two scholarships are open for the Malaysian candidates who commence a postgraduate degree program in the academic session 2019-20.
Founded in 1887, RMIT University is the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia. Now it is a global university of design, technology, and enterprise. It is also a place for the university community to gain a better appreciation for Indigenous culture, business, and knowledge.
Why you should apply at this University?
At this university, you’ll learn from experts in your field of study. It gives you the opportunity to make your mark on the world through a unique study experience and provide with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
- Application Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Up to AU$10,000
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are available
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to the citizens of Malaysia
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Malaysia are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
The applicants must be Malaysian citizens commence the postgraduate degree program in 2019. Applicant must meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for.
Candidates must have excellent academic results. Applicants must not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organization scholarship and have received an offer from RMIT for your program by the scholarship closing date.
With a postgraduate degree, candidates can develop their skills and qualities. A postgraduate degree helps you stand out in a highly competitive graduate employment market. It provides you an excellent foundation for the next level of study.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: MACC website
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents.
Candidates can apply for the admission at the university through the link: Applying Master by Coursework program
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to AU$10,000.
- How it Works: Scholarships will support the study fee of the Malaysian candidates.
Dates and Deadlines
The deadline for this scholarship is May 24, 2019.